Product DetailsWarren Rupp Sandpiper Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps (AODD) Standard Duty Metallic Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable, moderately abrasive fluids, and suspended solids. Standard duty pumps are constructed in Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and non-metallic materials such as PTFE, Polypropylene, and PVDF with elastomer TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
- ESADS+Plus Air Valve allows for easy access to pilot valve.
- Top discharge for pumping out of tough areas.
- Ball check valves provide powerful, high flow pumping.
- Diaphragm connecting rods provide reliable and consistent diaphragm control.
- Bolted construction for durability and easy maintenance.
- Lightweight and portable.
For more information about Sandpiper Pumps and their products please visit their website at http://www.sandpiperpump.com.
The ownership plus any and all rights pertaining to the use of Warren Rupp trade names, trade marks, service marks, etc. on our website remains with their respective owners, licensees, etc.
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||1/2 – 3″|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||125 PSI (861 kPa)|
|Maximum Flow Rate Per Minute||15 – 235 Gallons 56 – 889 Litres|
|Maximum Head||231 ft. of water (100 PSI)|
|Maximum Displacement Per Stroke||0.026 – 0.94 Gallons 0.098 – 3.56 Litres|
|Maximum Suction Lift||24 ft. (7 m)|
|Maximum Solids Handling||0.125 – 0.38” 3 – 9.65 mm|
- Salt Water Transfer / Disposal
- Tank Bottoms Circulations
- Utility Service for Spill Clean-Up
- General Fluid Transfer
- Surface Casing Grout and Cellar Pump Out
- Sump Pumping
- Hot Glycol Circulation as Heat Trace for Well Site Applications
- Diesel Fuel Transfer
- General Duty Spill Cleanup
- Sea Water Pump for Drilling Mud Make Up
- Produced Water / Condensate Transfer
Sandpiper Pumps Quick Reference Chart
|Model #||Intake/Discharge Pipe Size||Capacity|
|S05||½” NPT||0 – 15 Gallons / Minute 0 – 56 Litres / Minute|
|S1F||1” NPT||0 – 45 Gallons / Minute 0 – 170 Litres / Minute|
|S15||1 ½” NPT||0 – 106 Gallons / Minute 0 – 401 Litres / Minute|
|S20||2” NPT||0 – 150 Gallons / Minute 0 – 567 Litres / Minute|
|S30||3” NPT||0 – 235 Gallons / Minute 0 – 889 Litres / Minute|