Pneumatically Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BR6000 Chemical Injector Pump is a single acting, positive displacement plunger type barrel pump. Powered by pneumatic pressure acting against a piston, equipped with a spring return and standalone timer. The BR6000 can produce output volumes up to 51 Litres per day and discharge pressures up to 3000 psig with a 1/4” head. Volume is controlled based on plunger size, stroke length selection, and the speed of the pump via a timer. Maximum discharge pressure capability is governed by the seal selection and discharge pressure can be controlled with the supply pressure via a regulator.
- Adjustable speed (0 – 45 spm) and a 1/4” plunger size provide an adjustable volume output up to 51 Litres per day maximum.
- Stand alone stainless steel timer.
- Threaded exhaust ports.
- Double sealing arrangement with lubrication chamber.
- Bleeder equipped with barbed fitting for tubing.
- Discharge and suction check valves incorporate TFE seals.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Hardened 17-4 PH stainless steel seats.
- Designed for ease of operation and maintenance under varied pumping applications.
|Volume||0 – 51 Litres / Day
0 – 11.1 Imp. Gal. / Day
0 – 13.4 US Gal. / Day
|Pressure||Max. 3000 psig
Max. 20684 kPa
|Operating Supply Pressure||30 psig (Minimum)
100 psig (Maximum)
|Stroke Length||Variable – Up to 1” Maximum|
|Switching System||Bruin Controller|
|Fluid Suction Connection||1/4″ MNPT|
|Fluid Discharge Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|Supply Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|Exhaust Valve Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger||Stainless Steel (Std.)|
|Diaphragm||Buna w/ Nylon Reinforcement|
|Plunger Seal||Graphite Fiber Reinforced PTFE pressure energized seal or optional O-Ring Seal Arrangement available in Buna, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez, or other material arrangements available|
|O-Ring||Teflon standard, other material arrangements available|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Soap Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Skid Package