Beam Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BR1200 Chemical Injector Pump is a beam driven, positive displacement, plunger type pump that was designed specifically for operation on a beam pumped well. It is powered by walking beam, rod line, or rocker arm movement via direct connection with a length of nominal pipe or wire line. The unit pumps on the upstroke of the beam action and returns to its set position on the downstroke. Single or double head configurations available in 6 different plunger sizes, 3 stroke length settings and a ratchet mechanism with an adjustable engagement of 1 to 20 teeth. The BR1200 can produce output volumes up to 60 Litres per day with a 1” head and discharge pressures up to 3000 psig with a 3/16” head.
- Adjustable stroke length and plunger sizes (3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4” & 1”) provide an adjustable volume output up to 60 Litres per day per head maximum.
- Adjustable stroke length and ratchet engagement provides wide output volume range.
- Yoke mounted fluid head prevents possibility of gear box lubricant contamination.
- Clear acrylic lid for easy inspection of pump internals.
- Designed for ease of operation and maintenance under varied pumping applications.
- Conversion for handling of various chemicals is easily accomplished by the change out of the packing set and fluid end seals.
|Volume||0 – 60 Litres / Day per Head 0 – 13 Imp. Gal. / Day per Head 0 – 16 US Gal. / Day per Head|
|Number of Fluid Heads||1 or 2|
|Pressure||Max. 3000 psig Max. 20684 kPa|
|Plunger Sizes||3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″|
|Stroke Length||Short, Medium, or Long Adjustments|
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Ductile Iron (Std., Not Available for 3/16”) Stainless Steel (Optional, Std. on 3/16”)|
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger||Stainless Steel (Std.) Case Hardened Stainless Steel (Optional) Ceramic (Optional)|
|Packing V-Style||Buna, Buna Hard, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez, Bruez FFKM, Other Material Arrangements Available|
|Seals||Buna, Metal-to-Metal, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings