Electric Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BR2400 Chemical Injector Pump is an electric driven, positive displacement plunger type pump. It’s powered by a C-faced motor mounted onto a gear reducer; available in 30 or 60 strokes per minute. Available in 4 plunger sizes, the BR2400 can handle output volumes up to 3332 Litres per day per head with the 1 ¼” head and discharge pressures up to 4000 psig with the ½” head. Volume is controlled, based on plunger size selected and the speed of the pump based on the gearbox size, via a stroke length adjustment that can be adjusted while the pump is running. Maximum discharge capability is governed by the plunger size selection and the packing selection.
- Adjustable stroke length (0 – 100%), plunger sizes (1/2”, 3/4”, 1” & 1 ¼”) and gearbox ratios provide an adjustable volume output up to 3332 Litres per day per head maximum.
- Available in a Simplex or Duplex configuration.
- Designed for ease of operation and maintenance under varied pumping applications.
- Grease jack allows for lubrication during operation and increases service life.
- Clear acrylic lid for easy inspection of pump internals.
- Conversion for handling of various chemicals is easily accomplished by the change out of the packing set and fluid end seals.
|Volume||0 – 3332 Litres / Day (Simplex)
0 – 732 Imp. Gal. / Day (Simplex)
0 – 880 US. Gal. / Day (Simplex)
0 – 6664 Litres / Day (Duplex)
0 – 1464 Imp. Gal. / Day (Duplex)
0 – 1760 US. Gal. / Day (Duplex)
|Number of Fluid Heads||1 (Simplex) or 2 (Duplex)|
|Pressure||Max. 4000 psig (Hard Packing Only)
Max. 27579 kPa (Hard Packing Only)
Max. 3000 psig (Other Packing)
Max. 20684 kPa (Other Packing)
|Plunger Sizes||1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 ¼”|
|Stroke Length||Variable – Up to 2″ Maximum|
|Electrical||1 HP motor, 1 or 3 phase TEFC or Explosion Proof|
|Gear Reducer||30 or 60 Strokes per Minute|
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||¼” FNPT or ½” FNPT(1 ¼” Plunger)|
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger||Stainless Steel (Std.)
Case Hardened Stainless Steel (Optional)
|Packing V-Style||Buna, Buna Hard, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez, Bruez FFKM, Other Material Arrangements Available|
|Seals||Buna, Metal-to-Metal, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Soap Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Skid Package