Pneumatically Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BR5100 Chemical Injector Pump is a single acting, positive displacement plunger type pump. Equipped with a spring return, automatic switching mechanism and powered by pneumatic pressure acting against a diaphragm, it is capable of operation with supply pressures as low as 2 psig (35 psig max.) and available in 4 plunger sizes. The BR5100 can handle output volumes up to 137 Litres per day with a 1/2” head and discharge pressures up to 6000 psig with a 3/16” head. Volume is controlled based on plunger size, the stroke length selection and the speed of the pump via a speed control valve. Maximum discharge capability is governed by the packing selection, and discharge pressure can be controlled with the supply pressure via a regulator.
- Adjustable speed (0 – 30 spm) and plunger sizes (3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″) provide an adjustable volume output up to 137 Litres per day maximum.
- Air distribution system provides greater control of the stroke rate and injection rate without stalling.
- Micro Switch system provides oilless operation.
- Contoured diaphragm plate improves diaphragm life.
- Clear acrylic lid for easy inspection of pump internals.
- Low supply pressure model allows for operation with pressures as low as 2 psig (dependant on discharge pressure and pump set up).
- Low volume model allows for variable stroke length adjustment.
- Conversion for handling of various chemicals is easily accomplished by the change out of the packing set and fluid end seals.
|Volume||0 – 137 Litres / Day
0 – 30 Imp. Gal. / Day
0 – 36 US. Gal. / Day
|Pressure||Max. 6000 psig (Hard Packing Only)
Max. 41368 kPa (Hard Packing Only)
Max. 3000 psig (Other Packing)
Max. 20684 kPa (Other Packing)
|Operating Supply Pressure||2 – 35 psig
(Pressures below 8 psig are achievable /w Low Supply Pressure Model)
|Plunger Sizes||3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″|
|Stroke Length||1/3″ or 1″ (Variable – Up to 1″ /w Low Volume Model)|
|Switching System||Micro Switch (Std.)
Rotary Pilot Valve (Optional)
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|Supply & Exhaust Valve Connection||⅜” FNPT (Micro Switch)
¼” FNPT (Pilot Valve)
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Ductile Iron (Std., Not Available for 3/16”)
Stainless Steel (Optional, Std. on 3/16”)
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger||Stainless Steel (Std.)
Case Hardened Stainless Steel (Optional)
|Diaphragm||Buna w/ Nylon Reinforcement|
|Packing V-Style||Buna, Buna Hard, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez, Bruez FFKM, Other Material Arrangements Available|
|Seals||Buna, Metal-to-Metal, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Soap Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Skid Packages