Electric Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BR4300 Chemical Injector Pump is a gear driven, positive displacement, plunger type pump that utilizes a rotary electric or hydraulic power source. An integral worm gear drive, available in three standard gear ratios, along with six available plunger sizes, provides a wide selection of volumes up to 1232 Litres per day with a 1” head and discharge pressures up to 5000 psig with a 3/16” head. Each pump is capable of supporting a single or double head configuration with the ability to link multiple pumps together, allowing up to eight heads to be driven by a common motor. The BR4300 comes standard with a micrometer type stroke adjustment for each head allowing independent adjustment.
- Adjustable stroke length (0 – 100%), plunger sizes (3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4” & 1”) and gear ratios (100:1, 50:1, 25:1) provide an adjustable volume output up to 1232 Litres per day per head.
- Single head, double head and multiplex configurations available. Supports different sized plungers on a single gearbox.
- Stroke length adjustable during operation.
- 12V, 115V and 230V XP CSA electric motors and hydraulic drive motor configuration available.
- Clear acrylic lid for easy inspection of pump internals.
- Designed for ease of operation and maintenance under varied pumping applications.
- Conversion for handling of various chemicals is easily accomplished by the change out of the packing set and fluid end seals.
|Type||Electric or Hydraulic Driven|
|Volume||0 – 1232 Litres / Day per Head 0 – 271 Imp. Gal. / Day per Head 0 – 325 US. Gal. / Day per Head|
|Number of Fluid Heads||1 – 8 (2 Heads per Gearbox)|
|Pressure||Max. 5000 psig (Hard Packing Only) Max. 34473 kPa (Hard Packing Only) Max. 3000 psig (Other Packing) Max. 20684 kPa (Other Packing)|
|Plunger Sizes||Max. 5000 psig (Hard Packing Only) Max. 34473 kPa (Hard Packing Only)|
|Stroke Length||Variable – Up to 1″ Maximum|
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Ductile Iron (Std., Not Available for 3/16”) Stainless Steel (Optional, Std. on 3/16”)|
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger||Stainless Steel (Std.) Case Hardened Stainless Steel (Optional) Ceramic (Optional)|
|Packing V-Style||Buna, Buna Hard, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez, Bruez FFKM, Other Material Arrangements Available|
|Seals||Buna, Metal-to-Metal, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Soap Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Skid Package
- Various Electric Motors Available