Pneumatically Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BRX3 Chemical Injector Pump is a double acting, positive displacement, plunger type pump. Powered by pneumatic pressure acting onto a cylinder resulting in plunger displacement, an internal switching system switches the main spool valve when full cylinder stroke is reached in both cylinder stroke directions. Single and double head configurations available in 4 plunger sizes, the BRX3 is capable of producing output volumes up to 272 Litres per day with a 1/2″ head and discharge pressures up to 6000 psig with a 3/16” head. The cylinder requires only a differential pressure across the cylinder to operate and is capable of fully operating with significant back pressure placed on the exhaust port providing sufficient differential pressure is present. This allows the pump to exhaust into a point that has a lower pressure than the pump supply pressure (dependant on the differential pressure required to operate the pump at the required discharge pressure).
- Adjustable stroke length (0 – 100%), stroke speed and plunger sizes (3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8” & 1/2”) provide an adjustable volume output up to 272 Litres per day per head maximum.
- Available in single and double head configurations.
- Compact, lightweight design for ease of operation and maintenance under varied pumping applications.
- Capable of Exhaust Recovery to use for further applications or sale.
- Conversion for handling of various chemicals is easily accomplished by the change out of the packing set and fluid end seals.
|Volume||0 – 272 Litres / Day per Head 0 – 60 Imp. Gal. / Day per Head 0 – 71 US. Gal. / Day per Head|
|Number of Fluid Heads||1 or 2|
|Pressure||Max. 6000 psig (Hard Packing Only) Max. 41368 kPa (Hard Packing Only) Max. 3000 psig (Other Packing) Max. 20684 kPa (Other Packing)|
|Operating Supply Pressure||20 psig (Minimum) 250 psig (Maximum)|
|Plunger Sizes||3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″|
|Stroke Length||Variable – Up to 1″ Maximum|
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Ductile Iron (Std., Not Available for 3/16”) Stainless Steel (Optional, Std. on 3/16”)|
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger||Stainless Steel (Std.) Case Hardened Stainless Steel (Optional) Ceramic (Optional)|
|Packing V-Style||Buna, Buna Hard, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez, Bruez FFKM, Other Material Arrangements Available|
|Seals||Buna, Metal-to-Metal, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Soap Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Skid Packages