Solar Powered Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BR1100 Chemical Injection Pump is a rotary cam driven, positive displacement plunger type pump that utilizes a rotary electric power source (DC or AC). The standard offset cam and 3/8” plunger arrangement allows for a wide selection of volumes which is controlled by providing intermittent signals from the control system.
The BR1100 is capable of producing volume outputs ranging from less than 1 Litre per day to 454 Litres per day and of handling pressures up to 3000 psig. In addition, the pump design can be factory ordered with independent dual suction and discharge ports allowing for multiple injection points or multiple chemical usages.
- Various control system setups and a 3/8” plunger provide an adjustable volume output up to 454 Litres per day maximum.
- Tungsten Carbide Plunger provides increased durability and corrosion resistance.
- Full stainless steel construction.
- Designed for ease of operation and maintenance under varied pumping applications.
- Port connections can be either connected (standard) or separated (optional).
- Designed to meet Standard 56C mounting enabling a wide variety of electric motor options.
- Can be supplied with electric motors, control system enclosures, batteries, solar panels, stands, tanks and skids.
|SPECIFICATIONS||BR1100 SERIES / SOLAR PUMP|
|Type||Rotary Cam Driven / Solar Powered|
|Volume||0 – 454 Litres / Day|
0 – 100 Imp. Gal. / Day
0 – 120 US Gal. / Day
|Pressure||Max. 3000 psig|
Max. 20684 kPa
|Motor||12V, 1/8HP, 14 Amp, Explosion Proof, Optional Motor Specifications Available|
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger Seal||Graphite Fibre Reinforced PTFE|
|O-Ring||Buna, Aflas, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Soap Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Skid Package
- Solar Package