Pneumatically Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The Bruin BR5000 Chemical Injector Pump is a single acting, positive displacement plunger type pump. Powered by pneumatic pressure acting against a diaphragm, equipped with a spring return, automatic switching mechanism and available in 6 plunger sizes. The BR5000 can produce output volumes up to 2150 Litres per day with a 1 ¼” head and discharge pressures up to 12000 psig with a 1/4” head. Volume is controlled based on plunger size, stroke length selection, and the speed of the pump via a speed control valve. Maximum discharge capability is governed by the packing selection and discharge pressure can be controlled with the supply pressure via a regulator.
- Adjustable speed (0 – 60 spm) and plunger sizes (1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” & 1 ¼”) provide an adjustable volume output up to 2150 Litres per day maximum.
- Micro Switch system provides oilless operation.
- Safety relief valve prevents overpressurization.
- Lightweight aluminum pump body and double Buna nylon reinforced diaphragms.
- Clear acrylic lid for easy inspection of pump internals.
- Designed for ease of operation and maintenance under varied pumping applications.
- Conversion for handling of various chemicals is easily accomplished by the change out of the packing set and fluid end seals.
|Volume||0 – 2150 Litres / Day
0 – 472 Imp. Gal. / Day
0 – 568 US. Gal. / Day
|Pressure||Max. 12000 psig (Hard Packing Only)
Max. 82737 kPa (Hard Packing Only)
Max. 3000 psig (Other Packing)
Max. 20684 kPa (Other Packing)
|Operating Supply Pressure||50 psig (Maximum)|
|Plunger Sizes||1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 ¼”|
|Stroke Length||1/2” or 1 ¼”|
|Switching System||Micro Switch (Std.)
Rotary Pilot Valve (Optional)
|Fluid Suction & Discharge Connection||1/4″ FNPT|
|Supply Connection||⅜” FNPT (Micro Switch)
¼” FNPT (Pilot Valve)
|Exhaust Valve Connection||⅜” FNPT|
|MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Fluid Head||Ductile Iron (Std.)
Stainless Steel (Optional, Std.)
|Internal Wetted Components||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger||Stainless Steel (Std.)
Case Hardened Stainless Steel (Optional)
|Diaphragm||Buna w/ Nylon Reinforcement (2 per Unit)|
|Packing V-Style||Buna, Buna Hard, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez, Bruez FFKM, Other Material Arrangements Available|
|Seals||Buna, Metal-to-Metal, Viton, Teflon, Fluorosilicone, Bruez|
- Methanol Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Soap Injection
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Skid Package